Original topic:

My Galaxy S7 restarts randomly.

(Topic created on: 05-14-2017 07:28 PM)
iamrdj1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I got the Android Nougat 7.0 update for my Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD (DUOS) back in January if I remember correctly. And the update process went like how it normally does. But ever since I got the Nougat update, my phone restarts randomly for no reason. At first it used to restart when I click on the 'Recent Apps' button to switch between apps. When I tap on the button, the phone vibrates and restarts. The phone never over heated before this happens. During this, the phone used to restart 2-3 times a day. This went on for 2 months. Then now, the number of restarts reduced to 1-2 per day, but the problem still persists. And now, it restarts even when I don't touch the 'Recent Apps' button. So, if any of you has had a similar experience or if any of you could help me out Please share it here. It would be GREAT! 
-
The screenshot for my Software Information is attached below!e115ea0a-f52e-4118-8ae4-34a8b11aa1e2.jpg
0 Likes
6 Comments
sunnyrana
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i also have this type of probleam
0 Likes
Ibadat3333
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i also facing this problem from 2 months what should to do only way to replace it from iphone
0 Likes
Diyar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
because i have an old apps (marshmallow apps) on my device,
this happened to me when i updated it to nougat.
i did a factory reset to device and installed all my apps from google play again, and the problem is gone.

hope this help you.
0 Likes
blackberry10
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i have this problem
0 Likes
blackberry10
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
s7
0 Likes