Original topic:

My 12 day old S20FE's screen suddenly went black

(Topic created on: 10-18-2021 09:27 PM)
kavangcb29
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi.. I purchased galaxy S20FE 5G on 5th October through Amazon. Suddenly the display went black today morning. Samsung service center told me to contact Amazon customer care. Would there be a possibility of replacement? How do I go about it...any suggestions? Thank you.
17 Comments
Galaxy S
No need to contact amazon, and don't waste ur time in this process, if ur phone is less than 14days old then tell service center to make DOA of ur phone,
UnicornZ
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I too faced the same issue. Screen black but sound coming and haptics working. I pressed the screen with my thumbs and it's working fine now. But don't know when the issue will occur again
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Amazon will not help you, without wasting any time with them you go to Samsung service center.
Galaxy S
Its better to opt for replace in amazon if its falls within return days
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
haxelloid
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I have the same issue
0 Likes
haxelloid
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I bought my phone around 1 month ago and after the recent update , my screen goes black randomly , after I cut a call or leave the phone in my pocket for a long time . But the haptics and the sound work alright , It takes a very long time to get my screen back to working again . Anybody know how to fix this?
0 Likes
yeggy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue, I got the phone in October, was working fine till yesterday...

From yesterday I'm also facing this issue..

Any solution, pls help..

Will factory reset work??
0 Likes