Original topic:

Must buy Samsung Accessories πŸŽ§πŸ“’πŸ“±

(Topic created on: 10-12-2017 12:25 PM)
villain
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung level box slim, Tumi leather back case & Samsung U-Flex

These are the must buy accessories for Samsung..

1. Samsung level box slim:
It's the best Bluetooth speaker for Samsung smartphones. it can last upto 12hrs+ music listening experience. Also u can use this as a power Bank. The box contains micro USB to micro USB card for charging the device.

2. Tumi case:
Tumi case is specially made by Samsung Galaxy S8 S8+. It's made up of specially leather moulded material. best protective case in the market. even it passed the drop test from few feets

3. Samsung U-Flex:
Uflex is the best Bluetooth headphones for the Samsung smartphones. incall time last upto 24hrs+. awesome music Experience with in-depth base. Bixby dedicated key is also there in the headphone. so that u can activate Bixby without even touching Ur moblie.

cost of each items:
1. level box slim - 6999rs.
2. Samsung U-Flex - 4999rs.
3. Tumi back case - 3499rs.6231af00-f4e3-4b91-b66b-2ba6166c6095.jpg
715e45b7-0aa4-4ec7-8c52-1afdd75f8c8a.jpg
7077d32f-41fd-4e92-9516-78d64938b8d8.jpg
774ef23e-3771-4304-a6cc-e243c16de7f0.jpg
f2b8738c-5796-4525-9b00-c15c2f91fb8b.jpg
cbf8a1f8-fa03-44bb-8444-7e72c919ae90.jpg
27a02f42-a1ef-405c-88ba-c162189b8bb4.jpg
131 Comments
iamyour
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
sure
villain
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
nice
0 Likes
Madbon
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My play store app in not working properly after updating my phone.....
can you please suggested me what to do I am confused.......
please help me....
villain
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
sometimes Google's playstore is not working properly for various devices including my Galaxy S8+. sometimes the "My apps & games" is not getting open to see the updates which are done or the updates we have to do.. the problem is with Google not the moblie phone or the updates from Samsung.. so dear community people don't get any worries.. if that problem arises then after 1 or 2 days it'll automatically get resolved by or on its own.. I kindly request all of u & mainly @madbon not to change any settings or clear anything.. then it won't get resolved.
thank you.
0 Likes
TechnoMaster
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
just clear data and try again
0 Likes
Bafna
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Do not buy Samsung Note 8.
I buyed Note 8 20 days back and its stated hanging i went to Service center they updated it but still i am facing same issue moreover i call to samsung customer care they told me repair the phone!
If i buy a 70k handset which is not working properly they why i need to repair, company should change my handset instead of repair.
Samsung i am not impressed with the way you people are handling your premium customer.
Bafna
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Do not buy Samsung Note 8.
I buyed Note 8 20 days back and its stated hanging i went to Service center they updated it but still i am facing same issue moreover i call to samsung customer care they told me repair the phone!
If i buy a 70k handset which is not working properly they why i need to repair, company should change my handset instead of repair.
Samsung i am not impressed with the way you people are handling your premium customer.
villain
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
calm down Buddy.. it's not Ur fault.. don't get frustrations. u doesn't know how to get a handset replacement.. I have a better idea for handset replacement.. u haven't claimed it in right way for a replacement. when we buy a smartphone the phone company will provide as a screen replacement or a service warranty if u need to claim that warranty u have to follow a different approach to the service center.. if u need any idea regarding this u can contact me on ma WhatsApp messenger 8610342060 anytime anyday.. I can't say openly like this in Samsung community. but it's too late for you coz u have already approached the service center before getting the ideas.. sorry for you.
0 Likes
jaydayal
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thank you for samsung company
villain
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
u r welcome on behalf of Samsung.
we love you Samsung ❀️😍
0 Likes