Original topic:

Much needed features on One ui

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 11:28 PM)
kris88
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
1. Wake screen for notifications on all apps not just system apps like message app.
2. Daily Mobile Data usage stats on quick settings (QS) panel similar to miui QS.
3. Option to change Icon pack through one ui home launcher and apply 3rd party icon pack's apps icons.
4. A Lag free Screen recorder, like we had on android 9 though the game launcher.

I have posted these on suggestions from my side. Request all my fellow Samsung members to suggest the same so that Samsung implements them.

Thanks,
Kris
8 Comments
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
the points 3. and 4. are already there. bro. you should check first and then tell.
0 Likes
kris88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi Sanskar,

For point 3, I meant icon packs from 3rd party icon packs not the mediocre icons from theme store
For point 4, I think you aren't aware that the screen recorder available records chunky/ laggy videos of gameplay. I have tried with Asphalt 9, the recorded video comes out with huge stutters!

Cheers,
Kris
Galaxy S
Submit This Feeback Through Feedback Section
kris88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
As mentioned on the post I have submitted but I request you and other Samsung members to also submit them so that we have enough suggestions for Samsung to take action and include them in future updates.
vishal5685
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
good suggestions
AJibanez
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Also, three finger swipe screenshot
kris88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes that is better than the palm swipe.. But palm swipe gesture for screenshot is Samsung trademark so they may not remove that..
That's why I use the assistant menu to take screenshots..
With one ui 2.5 the floating button sits at the edge of the screen conveniently.. 😁
Samsung_2GBywmC
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Point number 4 much needed for game launcher .