Original topic:

Moving on from Samsung cause

(Topic created on: 09-18-2019 11:59 AM)
GSMGSM
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
One of the main reasons is They only give 2 major updates even for Flagship phones.
One UI is really good but it's not buttery smooth like Oxygen OS or IOS.
Once you upgraded your phone to next android OS, your phone battery performance goes down very badly in INDIA.
They take very long time to release updates.
Also Snapdragon processors beat Exynos processors by great variant.
The one and only best satisfaction I ever got from Samsung is flagship cameras are good. Nothing more.

Samsung you lost a fan.

3 Comments
RohitNawathe
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Same here sold my s9 yesterday. Never got good battery backup, used it in 720 p sometimes so as to get extended battery life, phone used to heat a lot and i mean a lot. Updates were slower too.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
the problem is not from samsung the problem is from google its self Google does not want the device to be upgraded to latest os ask google to break the policy of two major updates only this also the android is bit much fragmented so it is hard for google to maintain the os update.

ios devices receive 4 to 5 year update because they have uniformity secondly their software optimisation is far better from android device thirdly they dont give their os to third party manufacturers.

but in android the problem with google is that google is giving up their os to third party manufacturers in order to customize the android according to their needs .
so my conclusion is that ask google team that they should not provide their source code openly instead they should make their own os that could only be controlled by google only . these are the reasons why android is not successful in long term how ever you can us any outdated android os without any problem . as for the security concern I would tell you that dont root the devices . by rooting the devices you make the mobile is vulnerable to attackers so that they could attack and can take all of your data .
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
they problem with android is it is too fragmented all over the manufacturers country. google need to stop this .
0 Likes