Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Motion Wallpaper and Extra Volume

(Topic created on: 02-01-2021 08:22 AM)
TheSK
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hey Samsung, can you please add back motion effect wallpaper and turn on extra volume during call. We really need these to missing things back As soon as possible. 
Thanks. 
9 Comments
DraykoZz
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hello,

I'm here to help.

Samsung removed the "Motion Wallpaper" effect because of varies reasons including Performance issues.

Some people are prone Motion and Photo Sensitivity. The feature caused them issues too.

Hope it helped.

Thank you.
0 Likes
TheSK
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm sorry mate but that doesn't make any logic here. People who are prone can turn it off. So what's the point of making people suffer who love that feature?
0 Likes
DraykoZz
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hello,

Thanks for responding.

Samsung tries their best to provide with the best possible Software and Solutions to problems. For now Samsung removed it for the mentioned reasons. But you can always can Motion Wallpapers with Good Lock. This app let's you get all the Motion Wallpapers you want.

Download now with the Galaxy Store.

Hope it helped. If you have any further queries, please respond.

Thank you.
0 Likes
TheSK
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hey Buddy you need correction in here. Good lock has got it's own collection of so called Motion wallpaper. Here I'm talking about Motion Wallpaper Option while setting any Wallpaper of my choice. It should be available for every wallpaper.
So please add it back it was a very good and yet harmless feature which many people love.
Google it and you'll see many people are mocking samsung for this move.
hey what about turn on extra volume on call?
0 Likes
DraykoZz
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hello,

I am thankful for that reply.

As I don't hold account for any Samsung Software Decisions, I regretfully say I cannot do anything about it. The best thing to do is for you to call Samsung Korea. Not your local Samsung, wherever you live. Samsung Korea might help regarding this issue. Don't worry, they'll understand English.

Hope it helped.

Thank you.
0 Likes
TheSK
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Ummm, can you please tell me how can I call them?
I definitely want to do it.
0 Likes
DraykoZz
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hello,

Here is the link.

https://www.samsung.com/sec/chatbot/#/

The website resides Korean. That might be an issue 😀

Hope it helped.

Thank you.
0 Likes