Original topic:

Moisture detected on s10+

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 09:41 PM)
kk2805
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

My s10+ all of a sudden started showing 'moisture detected message when connecting the charger.
i am sure neither the port nor the charger is wet.

coz the charger is charging other devices and tried connecting other chargers too, still the same issue.

trired blowing air, resetting, clearing data of 'Android System'.
nothing works.
pls help

13 Comments
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Try restart
0 Likes
Asifu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
place the phone in vertical postion for an hour on something like tissue paper or cotton clothes,or use a hair dryer and blow the port for sometimes
0 Likes
kk2805
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

tried everything

0 Likes
raghav2_3
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Its software bug
0 Likes
MonK11
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
If you have silica gel then put your phone inside a air tight container with few pouches of silica gel, otherwise if you don't have silica gel put your phone in the container with enough ammount of uncooked rice so that the phone get covered, now in both cases put the phone there for at least 24 hours and don't open the container in that time. Don't blow air or heat your phone and don't plug the charger before this procedure as these can damage the phone.
kk2805
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

tried.

0 Likes
kpu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
my device have same problem
power off your phone and put it upwards such that sunlight falls upon charging port for an hour at least

my problem solved
0 Likes
kpu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
if it doesn't help
power off your device
after that clear cache data by holding power,Bixby and volume up button

if you don't know the process then see a video on YouTube about how to clear cache data on s10
0 Likes
Asifu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i faced this issue on my S9+ last year,but service told me to replace the port.but i refused, so went and bought a fast wireless charger.After a month of using wireless charger ,the issue was gone completely
0 Likes