Original topic:

Moisture detected issue in S10+

(Topic created on: 04-22-2021 11:21 AM)
Richie05
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
For the past two days my phone has been showing the indication and not allowing me to charge via cable. Anyone else facing the same? 
29 Comments
Richie05
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
So when phone is switched OFF and charger is connected will it show the error or will it charge? On the bright case scenario
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It will be on charging mode after 2nd 3rd attempt.
0 Likes
Richie05
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Still the same now I'm getting a doubt if the port is really damned😩
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Just do one more thing keep the in direct sunlight for 1 hour in switch off mode.
deepak0099
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
hi, have you visited service center for port change. Just wanted to understand what's the cost of same.
0 Likes
Richie05
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Nope i haven't, hopefully i won't need to 😩
0 Likes
deepak0099
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ok, in my case when i put it in charge it shows error charger not connected properly. I need to reconnect multiple times in order to charge.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
JulieJ
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Tried drying using hair dryer, cleaning with tissue and all sorts of suggestions on internet. Nothing worked for 5 days . Finally what worked was removing the Sim tray. Not sure what was the logic but try this if hair dryer doesn't work.
0 Likes
Richie05
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Actually mine was weird too after two days the indication vanished and its back to normal somehow 😬