Highlighted
Active Level 3
Hello,

Routines app is missing in good lock app. Can anyone confirm if this is with everyone or is there any way to install it ? Please let me know.

Thank you.
Vivek
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Active Level 6
If your device has bixby routine then I think you cant install routines from good lock.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Active Level 6
you can use bixby routines. I suppose both are same. That is why its not allowing to install if you have bixby routines. And bixby routines will not show up in good lock. You need to go to settings advanced features bixby routines. Plz select it as answer if it helps.

Highlighted
Bro, if your device is having official bixby routines, then you wont find samsung routines inside goodlock app..same in my device, that's not an issue.

Highlighted
use Bixby routine only ....more featured than goodlock routine

16 Comments
Highlighted
Expert Level 1
Highlighted
Active Level 3
The app is not showing in my phone
Highlighted
Active Level 3
please see the screenshot. and let me know how can i install it ?? can u send me the link of routines app in galaxy store ??
Highlighted
Active Level 6
If your device has bixby routine then I think you cant install routines from good lock.

Highlighted
Active Level 3
i have bixby routines installed but it is still not showing up in good lock app. im confused now how can i install the samsung routines app
Highlighted
Active Level 6
you can use bixby routines. I suppose both are same. That is why its not allowing to install if you have bixby routines. And bixby routines will not show up in good lock. You need to go to settings advanced features bixby routines. Plz select it as answer if it helps.

Highlighted
Active Level 3
thank u bro. i think in ui 2.1 they havw removed routines app and merged it in bixby routines app. much appreciated
Highlighted
Expert Level 1
Highlighted
Active Level 3
same here. got the error. the link is not working