Mic problems on speaker call S10 Plus

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 10:22 AM)
SA24
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi All,

Hope all are doing fine.

I really need help on my mobile. Recently I have upgraded my phone software to 10. I am hoping there is a bug where when I am on speaker call, mic doesn't work, meaning other person cannot hear my voice but can hear if I turn off the speaker and speak. Initially I thought this is a hardware issue but when I call Bixby or ok google my phone responds also I can record my voice in audio and video. I am sure this should be a software problem. Is there anyone facing the same issue?

If really wanted to check by downgrading my phone software to Andriod 9 because never had these issues before upgrade. Can someone help me with the process of downgrade?

10 Comments
Rajan2005
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Which phone do you have?
0 Likes
SA24
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi sorry for not mentioning... Galaxy S10+
0 Likes
Rajan2005
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I think pie is the best.
0 Likes
Rajan2005
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
By andriod 10, many thing degraded such as camera quality, increased problems etc
0 Likes
Rajan2005
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have galaxy note 9 and i am also facing this.
0 Likes
Rajan2005
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Just downgrade to pie
0 Likes
SA24
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
did you downgrade? issues has been resolved for you?
0 Likes
Rajan2005
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
No because i am tolerating all these problems and i did not want to downgrade as it need time. If you want to downgrade you can but download the proper version only.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

> Perform the interactive check of MIC (Samsung member app>>Get help>>Interactive check>>MIC)

> Perform reset settings of device (Settings>>General Management>>reset>>reset settings)

> Run the device in safe mode and check the issue

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes