Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Meet the all-new #GalaxyS20FE

(Topic created on: 09-30-2020 10:40 AM)
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

All you want, to do all you love. Meet the all-new #GalaxyS20FE.

FE.jpg

See it here bit.ly/33X1diw

17 Comments
sunthrasen
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I bought the S20ultra and got nothing free with it this is my second s20 i will not buy a Samsung and the service is so bad they do not fix your phone but damaged it. it can be 3 days old they will tell you it came damaged
0 Likes
thujulz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
wow
Tymes
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung refuses to acknowledge that their exynos chip is inferior and like to exploit their customers, you can challenge them on social media they will not respond when it comes to the exynos proceser. USA , China and South Korea don't take **bleep****t from other countries that's they get the best.
0 Likes
AjayMay
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I'll be upgrading next year from the 20+ to the latest flagship if that **bleep** phone doesn't have the best chip in the world then ill be done with samsung for good...I wanna see if we gonna get the exynos 2100 or 1080
0 Likes
kennycve7604
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
that nice hey
0 Likes
Dave9999
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I received a promo (with promo code) for buds+ and battery charger per email from Samsung on 16Nov. I then bought a S20FE and when I tried to redeem the promo I was informed that my new phone has an INVALID/DUPLICATED imei/serial number. Major security risk.
Is the promo a SCAM?
Can I use my new S20FE with personal financial info?
YOUR PROMOTION IS MISLEADING ADVERTISIJNG BORDERING ON FRAUD.
0 Likes
Gvw
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Also got my S20 FE, tried to claim buds and power bank but get the IMEI invalid or duplicated error. Does this mean someone has already claimed the promo with my IMEI or is it a problem with Samsung's site?
0 Likes
Rassie68
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
So i have a S20FE and won't trade it for nothing.
Not for all the money in the world.
If it outdated,i don't care.
I will still use it.even if i upgrade to another model,i would still use my S20FE for most of the time.
It's a flagship of galaxies and will stay the best of the best.........❤️😘
0 Likes