Original topic:

Media Audio issue

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 01:22 PM)
Jeyarulraj
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, I have been facing media audio issues. Sometimes there is no sound from media even volume is full. This is happening every time. Then I have to switch off and on the mobile in order to get audio. But volume bar also showing full max. Kindly fix this issues asap. Thank you.

8 Comments
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
try to do some interactive checkups, and turn off bixby , try to factory data reset your mobile if the issue still persist go to samsung service centee
0 Likes
Jeyarulraj
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
this is new mobile. I faced this issue after 3 months of used. There may be bugs.
0 Likes
Desichora786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
bro just deactivate bixby , It lies too much load on mic and speaker , I too faced so many problem but after turning off bixby everything got alright
0 Likes
Jeyarulraj
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thanks bro...I will try bro
0 Likes
Galaxy S
are you using any call recorder apps. tell me the model of the handset also. if using voice recorders uninstall as nd check
0 Likes
Jeyarulraj
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No I do not have any call recording apps. I think some bugs are there in software because sometime fingerprints sensor also not working. Model is S10Lite
0 Likes
Galaxy S
ok. then try it in safe mode also. if no issue with safe mode its because of one of the apps yoy use. if showing complaints in safe modw also contact a service centre
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Sound" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1. Disconnect all accessories and remove any third-party case form your phone.

2. Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support