Jeyarulraj
Active Level 1

Hi, I have been facing media audio issues. Sometimes there is no sound from media even volume is full. This is happening every time. Then I have to switch off and on the mobile in order to get audio. But volume bar also showing full max. Kindly fix this issues asap. Thank you.

8 Comments
SamsungLover086
Active Level 6
try to do some interactive checkups, and turn off bixby , try to factory data reset your mobile if the issue still persist go to samsung service centee
this is new mobile. I faced this issue after 3 months of used. There may be bugs.
SamsungLover086
Active Level 6
bro just deactivate bixby , It lies too much load on mic and speaker , I too faced so many problem but after turning off bixby everything got alright
thanks bro...I will try bro
samsunglover2020
Active Level 6
are you using any call recorder apps. tell me the model of the handset also. if using voice recorders uninstall as nd check
No I do not have any call recording apps. I think some bugs are there in software because sometime fingerprints sensor also not working. Model is S10Lite
ok. then try it in safe mode also. if no issue with safe mode its because of one of the apps yoy use. if showing complaints in safe modw also contact a service centre
cs-member13
Active Level 10

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Sound" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1. Disconnect all accessories and remove any third-party case form your phone.

2. Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support