Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Mck problem for Note 10+ 5G

(Topic created on: 05-21-2023 01:56 PM)
BigChungus
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Bought note10+ from olx and entered the sim it says to enter mck i've tried searching for it no help.
The previous owner says to patch it and it will be gone but a repairguy suggests not to do or else it will get worse. I've contacted a guy and it says it will cost 8k to remove it. Any chance i can get it done cheaper.
Update: got it unlocked for 6.5k from somewhere else. I checked the imei on imei24.com and it showed the carrier locked to and blacklist status(clean) so it helped for unlocking it.

8 Comments
thisissheraz
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I don't think so
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro this is a carrier locked phone. In simple words it is stolen phone from abroad. It can be unlocked by paying the fees but I will not recommend this cuz you will have to pay to unlock this phone and then you will also have to pay to use SIM in Pakistan (PTA tax). Jiss se liya hai usss k mou pe wapis maaaro ye phone.
Galaxy S
You from where???
0 Likes
ArcTempest
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bhai olx se rene se pere check kar te wak sath sath apna sim raga ke check kar na tha.
And IMEI number share(post) nhi kiya kare.
BigChungus
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ok bro i'll remove
0 Likes
Zarrar26
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bhai ye aap ki apni ghalti hai, jab kabhi koi cheez lo to check to karo sahi se lene se pehle
0 Likes
BigChungus
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Bro sara check kiya tha seller said it is non pta meine socha sim dalne ka kya faida aur apne dusre phone se ni nikali sim.
Now i'm down 6.5k :(
Chlo koi ni experience sahi insan ghlti se seekhta h
lucas32
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I must inform you that this phone is carrier locked, meaning it was obtained unlawfully from abroad. While it is possible to unlock it by paying a fee, I strongly discourage this course of action. Unlocking the phone would incur additional expenses, and using a SIM card in Pakistan would also require payment of PTA tax. It is advisable to return this phone to the person from whom you acquired it.