Original topic:

May security patch update

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 09:52 PM)
JaydevMenon
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

My S20 Ultra is still running on the April security patch update which was installed on the 1st of April 2020. It's already the 26th of May & I still haven't received the May security patch update. I just want to know that I'm not the only one? Am I?

6 Comments
Galaxy S
I'm using s10 and I got may security patch update already
Moriaarty
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
something bro, I've been waiting for the update from so long. i think the issue is abt the country's getting the update
JaydevMenon
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Yes and I know that the pandemic could have played a role in delaying the update but how come it's only for the newer S series. Let's hope we get it sometime soon. 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
samsung waalon ne s20 series bana kr bhul gaya hai
Galaxy S
Worst experience with s20 ultra. 

1. Its heatup like a pressure cooker. 

2. Auto focus not working for close range pics.

3. May security patch not received.

4. 2x zoom is like a hell.

5. 30x or 100x is for marketing only.

6. 120hz not working with 3200×1440.

Overall experience 💩💩💩💩

I would like to suggest you, you may burn your 94k instead to buy this **bleep**.

0 Likes
JaydevMenon
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
First of all, I would like to let you know that I do not have any of the above mentioned issues. I play Call of Duty Mobile & PUBG for 4 hours one after the other, everyday from 11pm. I have a battery monitoring widget, it has never crossed 39 degrees.

My phone display is running on the 120hz and it only supports FHD+. FHD+ isn't 144p so there wasn't much difference when I ran 60hz QHD+, visually at the first glance. Yes, obviously QHD+ is much more sharper and beautiful overall. It isn't much of a compromise for the 120hz refresh rate

Talking about the camera, I find it better than the S10+ because of the depth. Being a professional photographer, I prefer that & I was happy to see the results taken by myself. 100x is of no use, unless you want to read something that's really far away. I am more than happy with 30x and I have taken satisfying shots at 30x. I also do not have any focus issues, I haven't come across any as such.

Also, with the recent update, you now have a close up zoom option which lets you take close up photos with a better processing than before.

Updates, Yes. I agree with you on thay. It's always one month delayed. I still use my S10+. I get updates but a little delayed. I got the June security patch update for my S9+ & S10+ but my Ultra is still running May security patch update.

Conclusion, I do not regret purchasing this phone. To me, it definitely feels like an upgrade. I didn't sell my S10+ because I am still in love with the design. It's crazy how slim the phone is. I'm okay as of now as I haven't come across any major issues as such. Little bugs here & there and I was happy to see it get fixed with an update.