Original topic:

Manufacturing Defect (S7 edge) (2018-08-04)

(Topic created on: 08-06-2018 09:30 PM)
Suno1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I had purchased the device Samsung S7 edge from Qatar on 6th February 2017. The set is in good condition and last week it got hanged while using WhatsApp and got overheated. I switched off and restart the device again. After 10 minutes it again got hanged and overheated. The set was never misused and still it is like as new set without any scratches.I am a fan of samsung products and using Samsung Tab S, Grand Prime personally. Also I am using Samsung LED TV & Fridge. While when I was planning to buy apple phone my cousin suggest to buy S7 edge bcoz of its superior camera and he bought it from Qatar. I feel the company cheated me by delivering a hi-end prroduct with manufacturing defect . I want the product to be serviced without charging me, if not, I am not satisfied with your hi-end product and never recommend your hi-end product to any one including my relatives & friends.
I am expecting a positive reply

Regards

Suno
0 Likes
5 Comments
Phoenix7
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
LOL...... you want to service your phone for free after 1.5 year of purchase.... ?? how s that become a manufacturing defect... ??
0 Likes
Suno1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
The battery is getting overheated and the device getting hanged, is it the customer usage problem after giving Rs.40000/- for a hi-end phone.
0 Likes
Phoenix7
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
if its within a week or a month we can clearly say that its manufacturing defect... you used that for a year and says its manufacturing defect ??? what kind of logic in that..??
0 Likes
H3zard
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The defect is him,obviously.
0 Likes
DonChris
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
but if you purchase extended warrantt possible that they can repair your mobile for free :)
0 Likes