Original topic:

Make full screen Caller ID Image.

(Topic created on: 02-08-2020 07:44 PM)
ashujnair
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
This is very sad that I spend money for a phone which can't have just simple feature. Well I hope samsung will introduce this feature in the next update at the earliest. I'm having S10 Plus
16 Comments
Nik0077
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes true
unbellivable
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Are you seriously regretting your decision of buying one of the best Android phones just because you don't have this feature???
0 Likes
ashujnair
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
well after spending 1,17,000 if they can't provide a simple feature it's obviously a regret. And it's with customer's wish if he/she want to you such features. Even a basic phone now a days have this feature.
brownboi001
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
you should have gone for iphone if this feature is that important for you
0 Likes
ashujnair
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Well I have some phobias with iphone so I prefer Andriod. That's why I selected S10+
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You are nitpicking... how's that even a feature🤦🏻♂️

After spending a huge amount you are crying over a rudimentary stuff, like that screen will pop-up only for 5 seconds it's not like you are going to sit and admire the photo of the caller instead of receiving the call.
0 Likes
ashujnair
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
if it is not a feature then why it is not even there in s10 plus. haha sarcastic. I wonder why you even commenting uselessly when I didnt ask you to do it. If it is not a feature then I wonder what it is called? Lemme know if you find something new name for this.

secondly I do mind having that 5 second call with Caller Image. That's my personal choice like you making comments without head and tail.
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Woah there, there's no need to be salty and this is a public forum, you can't restrict people from commenting on your posts. Why did you even post it in the first place when you are not going to listen to other people's opinion?

And yeah good luck with your purchase hope it bugs you for the time you are using this costly "featureless" device✌️
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
say the same thing for Mivrosoft windows or Any Linux OS ... can you say this to windows why they dont give you the full screen user icon feature

its upto android and samsung to streamline the android OS for better usability with samsung hardware

Customer is GOD is just for KIRANE KI DUKAN pe

not for the market
0 Likes