Original topic:

Magical April security patch for Galaxy s21 fe users

(Topic created on: 04-26-2023 06:13 PM)
TheShandilya
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Gyus this update is a must for everyone. Before I used to charge my mobile in the office and when I reached my home battery drastically decreased from 80%-72%. When I used to check which appliances were using that much battery, sometimes I don't even have proper answers. Because there wasn't a proper calculation of battery uses. Even after calculations of all application's uses of battery that weren't matched with the real battery drop-down.

But today after updating the April security patch I started feeling something else. I charged my mobile to 79% at 4:20 PM, right now when I am writing this my mobile has 73% battery, while I used 5G internet and updated some of the applications from the Samsung app store and the Play store. Also, chat on WhatsApp and see some other kinds of stuff on my mobile.

I can say after this update you will also going to find stability in the downgrading of the battery percentage.

It will be going to give you an experience, suppose Samsung found Aladdin's Chirag that actually & magically fixed all the stuff.

Kudos to the Samsung team. That's called a logical and genuine update.

Major updates & improvements are as follows:
1. Battery stability 
2. Better SOT
3. EFFECTIVE & slower downgrading in Battery %
4. Much better heat management.
5. A magical and butting smoothness in transitions and animations.
6. Enhanced picture quality.
7. Image clipper

So many good things are there to experience this time. 😉
4 Comments
adventure19
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
But System animation and visual effects still not same as S series model, both are different system animation in opening Apps from home screen S21FE vs S series
0 Likes
TheShandilya
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I didn't notice and compared this ever. But what else Samsung s21 FE had before, this update brings amazing improvements in those.
0 Likes
chandanjali27
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Most of the part I agreed
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes