Original topic:

Maaro Mujhe Bhai

(Topic created on: 04-25-2020 09:07 AM)
Galaxy S
Now this is total disparity..

First we paid 5g price for a 4G phone,

And now other countries have eSim as well as 2 physical SIM card options but here only 2 SIM cards.. Why?

Like seriously Sammy are we fool?

(Yeah yeah I know I am cus I bought this) but still this is not fair....
35 Comments
Galaxy S
Mujhe Dar is baat ka jai ke kahin gusse m aake Samsung 2 SIM cards m se bhi ek band na kar de or bole
"India main yahi milega bas".. 😬😬
RedIndianRobin
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
But you also need to understand that 5G in India will still take several years to come.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
people dont understand that.
0 Likes
rBlizé
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
5G services will start from 2021-22 onwards
Galaxy S
Oh hello Am I talking about 5g?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@Rishikesh bhai pahle chai pee lo fir ek baar dubaara post padho pls..
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Several Years??...Means 5-7 Years ?? Bhai, you most probably will see this good news from Jio/ Airtel by the Mid of 2021...This Trial for testing with Jio was Scheduled for Mid of 2020 but due to COVID19 it might be delayed for few months, Mark Zuckerberg & Mukesh Ambani (Joint venture) has something good for Us..Let's See & wait...And it is not that Govt..which was lazy/lethargic but taking initiations fast...Time taken from 2G-3G you are aware, but from 3G-4G/LTE it was very fast compare to time taken from 2G-3G...And number of People has to drop their 3G Phones to dustbin as these were not Compatible with LTE, Specially with Jio...And after Spending 70K-100K one year later if you found that your Handset is Not Compatible with 5G testing/Running then it hurts....And hurts Deeply...When Some Chinese Brands are Coming with future ready 5G Phone why not from Samsung??? It's a Brand leader in terms of Highest Manufacturing & Sales, It Should have rather Come up 5G with Note10 Series....
rBlizé
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
In India, only airtel and jio supports eSIM.

eSIM can be enabled thru software update from Samsung. As, it's giving 2 physical sim card slots.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah thats what I am saying, Why they aren't enabled eSIM in India, So that customers can have a option to use MMC, even though its pretty clear that it is possible but not enabled in India without any valid reasons.. 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes