Original topic:

MY S21 ULTRA 16GB/512GB (EXYNOS VERSION) HEATING ISSUES

(Topic created on: 02-10-2021 09:40 PM)
jenymadhav
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

My S21 ULTRA 16/512gb is heating even in normal usage. cant even hold it. am feeling shy to share this to my friends as this is a high end mobile and they owns apple with no heating issues. Am not a gamer. its becoming too hot when using the camera or doing video call. my previous realme 3 pro gives me better battery life and no heating issues. so wen am at work i use samsung but wen am at home i prefer my realme.

I believe SAMSUNG takes considerable measures to fix this heating issues in the future updates.

12 Comments
ketani72
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Samsung should start giving Hand-Gloves inside the box..😂
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
How many days has it been? Its normal for a device to heat for the first couple of days, but if it is more than 4 or 5 days, then opt for a replacement, and if it is out of replacement period, then visit a service center, thwy will repair it for you.
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Reep, blame the chip inside. Do opt for replacement.
0 Likes
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hello jenymadhav are you using Exynox 2100 variant or Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset variant of Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Smartphone bro ? 🤔 .
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
He is using exynos 2100 version
0 Likes
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hello jenymadhav please turn off unused functions like Wi-fi, GPS, Bluetooth & Location settings when not using them .
0 Likes
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hello jenymadhav if your device is heating , decrease the screen brightness sometimes high brightness level may cause the heating issue .
0 Likes
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hello jenymadhav too many apps installed on device may caused the device heating issue. Uninstall the unnecessary apps if not using them .

Long duration of graphics intensive gaming sessions may cause the heating issue .

Usage of mobile phone when charging may cause the heating issue. So we recommend you to avoid usage of mobile phone while charging .

If the issue still persists, in that case, I will suggest you once check your device in Safe mode with the below steps to observe does the same issue persists there or not?
Check the device in safe mode:
Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key and the volume down key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Exit safe mode: Restart the device .

Also, let me know if your device software is up to date ? 🤔 .

If the issue still persists then you have to update the device software and then try with the factory data reset after taking the data back up of your device if an issue still persists .

And if the issue still persists then you have to visit the service center for the same 😁👍🙏🙏 .
Nikhilknp
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Return straight away and take refund.