Original topic:

MOST NEEDED FEATURE

(Topic created on: 12-19-2017 11:06 PM)
facinick
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
1. yes i can hide the navbar.. and i have the facility to go to gome screen by force touch. what about when i just want to go back? i mean cmon we use back button so often. i cant just swipe up and go back everytime i have to go back with my navbar hidden... if you know what i mean.
why not, like IOS, inckude swipe right from left edge to go back? have a look at iphone 10 and you will know what im saying. whats the use of buttons anyway. force touch is a great way to go to home. similarly many more functionalities could be added within the software.. the first one being swipe from left edge to go to previous activity ( same as back button with sliding animation so it looks perfect )

2. we can have iris scanner to lock individual apps.

3. remap bixby to atleast samsung funtions like flashlight, clear memory, audio record, etc. it would be better if it could be remapped to anything though.

4. make aninations smoother, faster like PIXEL2 .. if youhave used that ohone only then you will know what i am talking about. that snappyness.. smoothness.. like the phone knows what app im about to tap. i mean cmon .. 4 gb ram and 2017. please. make touchwiz efficient.. its been years now.

5. improve fingerprint scanner.. its shit.

6. add the music recognition feature to AOD like in pixel 2.

7. switching between apps like in iphone 10.

anyway these companies copy things from one another.. why not get good of all of them?

8. make long tap option menu larger.. its so difficult to tap with big fingertips. seriously.

9. DUAL PIXEL SENSOR, USE IT LIKE GOOGLE DID. USE IT TO IMPLEMENT PORTRAIT MODE CMON!

10. why do we have to use battery savers like greenify and all? why can samsung have its inbuilt software to make battery usage efficient.. by doing what those apps do? why should my phone lose 10 percent charge overnight without being put to use. when i use batter saver this doesnt happen. that means it could be done right? there will be compromises like missing notifications and all but atleast give us the option so that people who want batter could use these.

and again most important of all, make touchwiz SNAPPY AND BUTTERY SMOOTH LIKE PIXEL2. please people help me get this post to the higher authority. you know i am telling the truth. s8 is amazing.. but imagine if it has all of the above too? even if you disagree on some points.. help me out. anyone of em wont degrade samsung ui for sure. i lose s8 and samsung and i wish to see these things in it.
11 Comments
SammyRocks
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Lol man more than half of this is pure bs, you have wasted lot of time in your life to compose this? before you write, check the facts first
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that we have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
anilsaigal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
really all the suggestions are valuable
0 Likes
navjot19
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
iphones 10 sensors are of other companies ..... all apps are also not available...
0 Likes
navjot19
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
its glass is also of other company
0 Likes
navjot19
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
google pixel can click better photo with one camera than apple dual camera..
0 Likes
navjot19
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
MI 5A beats apple in camera test
0 Likes
navjot19
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
samsung note 8 beats apple in speed test
0 Likes
navjot19
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
why u not tell about face ID .. gets very complaints of it ..
0 Likes