Original topic:

MIUI

(Topic created on: 01-17-2020 07:39 PM)
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hey Guys, Is there anyone who supports MIUI Rom from Xiaomi. 
From my experience, I found that the Samsung has one of the powerful hardware (means:- processors and all) and Xiaomi MIUI is one of the mostly optimized Rom.
Just imagine what would be the effect when both are combined !!
That is the moment when it can surpass Apple !! 

What's your opinion 🤭
10 Comments
marqus007
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
nope miui ram management is worst battery management good and bugs and ads **bleep**.... so overall one ui of Samsung is best
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yeah there is a way to stop ads. You have to uncheck product and marketing updates either from the settings or while to boot up your device after the update.
marqus007
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I know it captain but still miui is no where it was good before one ui
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ooh, But I found everywhere MIUI is great in optimizing and management. I'm comparing on the basis of cost ones again.
I didn't tell one ui is worst .. it's amazing with several features.
I have used MIUI for more than 2 years. I'm amazed (even now) with their support and UI interaction.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
you are comparing a Chinese handset with Samsung? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Of course bruh, how come a chinese handset is better than Samsung. But this is reality. I'm accepting Samsung S series is a powerful phone, quite understandable with the price. But Redmi phone say Note 5 pro which costs around 18k INR comes approx same level as that of Samsung flagships that cost above 50k INR🤷

And just imagine if we are comparing a samsung / apple device with a chinese handset then how wonderful that device will be. Just Imagine.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
once if display is damaged of mi devices then you will understand what their service center will do
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
first of all let me say that if you have any trouble on reading this let me ask you sorry because I am not typing this I am just using the voice typing Google
yes bro I have faced a lot of issues I know let me tell you one thing my first MI phone is is redmi Note 4 and I liked it very much at that time. during my licence test I got it in my pocket during my test suddenly a rain orchid and I got no options it was in my pocket with full of water. soon after the driving licence test I ran to my home and suddenly took a hair dryer and started heating it a lot of times. the water has entered inside my phone and it got switched off switched off automatically and frequently actually I got frustrated and I switched off my phone and later I take a hair dryer and heated. after that there is nothing wrong I found it in my phone it worked very efficiently suddenly just a couple hours after the MI UI 10 rolled out installed it on my phone successfully. I blood my phone for charging and after few moment I came and sore show my phone is not turning on. service centre of Mi is very rare I have to travel a long distance for the service centre. I gave them my phone. to be serious there service is very bad India. and they said after checking my phone is complaint due to water issue and the indication is turned red colour. bro just not there my phone got wet wet just before 9 months earlier I don't support MI well I don't accept the hardware is good. bro I am just saying that I have experienced the problems due to the MI services I can say a their services are the vaaste I just want to say there software seems to be nice. hey bro after that phone I brought redmi note 5 Pro just think the human being if I continue to buy a same brand once again 10 thing how good is that set even now it doesn't have any problem I got its display broke and I myself changed its display just brought a Chinese display I am I myself replaced it. it's my wish since from the beginning Samsung has launched the edge screen phone and also I have a deep attachment to Samsung my first Samsung phone is Galaxy Y and later I brought Galaxy Ace and later I brought Samsung Galaxy S Duos and finally I buyed S9 Plus.
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
just copy of iOS and one ui
0 Likes