Original topic:

MIUI skin/theme

(Topic created on: 08-09-2022 12:55 PM)
xtptbx
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys. 
I was wondering if someone could tell me how to get a MIUI skin/theme on Samsung S22 Ultra. The phone is slick tbh. And I honestly love one ui. But I wanted the feel of using a Xiaomi device (via themeing). I have used Samsung Note 3, Note 5, Note 10 lite, S 3, S 21 Ultra and S 22 Ultra. I have gotten bored with the One UI themes. And I recently purchased Redmi note 10 pro and I definitely enjoy the semi-ios feel it has to it. 

Please don't rip me in half for this unpopular opinion. 
10 Comments
itsking19
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Well have you tried searching some launchers or apps on playstore, I'm sure you can find some MIUI themes.
0 Likes
xtptbx
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you for your response.
I figured it out. Using Theme Park app and downloading a custom MIUI icon pack I was able to get the icons to look like miui. I will work on the rest later on. But if anyone needs the icon theme, I might upload it somehow.
Galaxy S
How did you got good lock theme park app
0 Likes
xtptbx
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
You can download theme park official app from galaxy store if you are in USA or Korea. Otherwise, you can download the official APK from apkmirror.com. It's the official app pulled from stock rom. Theme park is Samsungs official app for creating themes, which is not available in every country or region on Galaxy Store.

An alternative way to get it is is via Nice lock app on Play Store (blue colored app icon, also has an adfree version).
0 Likes
gourav_is_here
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hey please listen 

I need a miui theme's icon named "flower of darkness". I am giving you its mtz file

0 Likes
NaveedAhsan
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro downlaod poco launched or miui launched from google play store. Poco launcher is also from miui
0 Likes
xtptbx
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Didn't Poco say that they are discontinuing it on playstore?
0 Likes
NaveedAhsan
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Well, I didn't know about that.
0 Likes
Osaidxyz
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
0 Likes