Did you mean: 

Original topic:

M Series

(Topic created on: 11-17-2022 06:40 AM)
kgothalo
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
To think the M series M52 got the update before the S21 FE, samsung is really pathetic.

If I move to Pixel or iPhone it will be mainly due to Samsung's **bleep** update. Because what the actual *beep*
7 Comments
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
We don't even get the M series in South Africa so why are you even stressing. Pixel is not available as well. My S21 and A33 haven't received OneUI 5 as yet. You might as well move to Apple because they release their software globally at the same time.
kgothalo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Pixel you can always order an unlocked version on Amazon.

I'm speaking in terms of prioritising, low end and m8drange devices can't be getting updates before certain flagship devices.

With the S21 & A33 it's a bit better because the updates are already live in other regions and will most likely be live by the end of this week in SA
darthKnox
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I was so dissatisfied with this update rollout schedule if I knew I would still be on iOS. Am moving to Google Pixel!
Rudzani
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I honestly feel your frustration. For some of us software update and new features matters. And that fact that we are always the last people to receive stuff it's what frustrate me when it comes to Samsung. Some of the features we don't even get at all like Goodlock. You have to use other means like fine lock.
kgothalo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Good point, I don't get why we don't have goodlock, just make the feature available in every region
0 Likes
Mrclassic
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Does Samsung s9 have an update
0 Likes
kgothalo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Sadly no
0 Likes