Original topic:

Low battery performance in s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 07-23-2021 08:53 AM)
kartikk3
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Dear samsung members , 

I shared this post because I think that all members need to know this information.
I buy samsung s21 ultra be one and half month and i am not happy with it, I think that I am using any midrange phone. My main problem is battery drain issue. I get only 5 hours screen on time . Many time I send feedback and report this problem but they send same usual answers which is some basic step in which they told me that turn off some services. I also try that but not get any results. But my main question is that 
-if I need to turn off basic services than what is use of flagship mobile.
-if I need to turn off Bluetooth all time than what is the use of flagship mobile.
-if I need to turn off google location accuracy, google location history, etc services taen what is use of flagship mobile.
-i can't get 60fps in gaming which middle settings, I need to play in lower settings than what is the use of flagship mobile.

So it's my humble request to everyone that don't buy samsung flagship mobile , samsung is good company for midrange mobile. I visit to services center and they told me that 5 hours screen on time is very good and refuse my complaint. I am worried about future, what happens when I turned on 5g . I am sure that I get only maximum 3 hours screen on time in 5g. 

I also noticed that my s21 ultra has not 10 to 120hz adaptive screen there is only 2 hz available in adaptive refresh rate 60 and 120. Never down then 60 (48hz in only some specific conditions.) 

Conclusion:- s21 ultra is not flagship phones, it's only Camara phone. it have lower performance then its half price phone. 

I hope samsung fix this issue in next mobile but from now I never suggest flagship mobile to anyone. 

Thanks 

10 Comments
gadgetguy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It is because exynos 2100 is a **bleep**
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
kartikk3
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
As I told in post I already done it
0 Likes
SgRepeat
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
5-6 hours of SOT is normal in the S21 Ultra. All the reviews said the same thing. I'm sure you must've read the reviews before buying the phone.
0 Likes
kartikk3
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes I see reviews but there is 10 hours sot said
0 Likes
SgRepeat
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Check out reviews by Indian reviewers. Most of them have claimed 5-6 hours of SOT with WQHD+ resolution and adaptive refresh rate enabled.
0 Likes
kartikk3
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
OK brother thanks for reply
0 Likes
SgRepeat
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I know 5-6 hours of SOT is not much for a ₹1 lakh phone. I'm just sad that you were misinformed before buying the phone.
0 Likes
kartikk3
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes bro you are right
0 Likes