Original topic:

Local Wireless Charging

(Topic created on: 06-06-2020 10:59 AM)
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hello, First of all sorry for making this article very long. Please read through it.
I brought a non Qi Certified wireless charger. Name: ZW5 !!  
And I felt something wrong somewhere sometimes while using this charger to charge for nearly 30%-80%.
My phone (S9+) heated to ~41° (or may be that's because of the leather base).
After charging I noticed that the battery draining a little bit faster than usual. 
But it was a nice feeling while charging your phone wirelessly lol. So I continued this.....
After few weeks, I brought this phone to the service center not because having problem, but to check if everything is going well(warranty period) and also had only few day to expire the warranty. 
After 2 days I went to service center to get my phone back and they said my Power IC was complaint. So they changed the mother board. I was astonished cuz I haven't done anything wrong. 
After reaching home a picture of wireless charger came to my mind. And I googled about the qualifications of a wireless charger.
So then I stopped using that. May be the issue wasn't because of that. Well, may be the above ASSUMPTIONS are just my imaginations or not !! 
Well I either case, DONT GO FOR LOW QUALITY PRODUCTS IF YOU CARE YOUR DEVICE !!
I learned this. 
Even if you calculate the cost estimate its is still nice to opt the quality one.

If you have read till end, please answer my doubts. Consider yourself as a PRO !!

So... I've already spent 1000rs to buy that Wireless Charger and I wish if I could replace it with a Qi Certified one. Is it worth to have a Wireless Charger? 
Or should I go for a Wireless Powerbank ? Well the thing that pulling me back is that there is certain energy loss due to Wireless Charging and and it matters since it is running on battery. But it is very ease to simply put both together in pocket of your pants or your bag for charging it doesn't need any cable !!

Please Respond. Stay Safe. Thanks !!
0 Likes
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

this is the reason you should not buy third-party wireless charger 

0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yess I admit the fact. but bro what can we do since they are pricing far higher !!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

better you buy the Samsung original one it has fan inbuilt to keep device cool 

GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes it is the better one. but I think the one matter is whether it is Qi Certified or not. so I think its budget to buy reagr arc 900. if you know anything about this please enlighten me.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro there are lot of duplicate products for the qi wireless charging even make sure that you have qi certified and it should have fans inbuilt
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
1000 qi wireless charger are f@ke
0 Likes
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
First lesson to learn... Stop blindly buying and believing chinese products.
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
True af.
0 Likes