Original topic:

Line issues in mobile

(Topic created on: a week ago)
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Hello all,
I had a green line issue on my S22 Ultra in May month. And Service center told me that replacement is chargeable since free replacement deadline of April 2024 has crossed.

Then this is what I did (I hope you must be having the service request number/job sheet number.):

1. Take screenshots of all such posts/complaints on this forum. Just save it all. THERE MUST BE JO DENT MARK OR PHYSICAL DAMAGE SIGN ON THE MOBILE PHONE.

2. Write a mail to the service head of Samsung quoting your problem and servive request number/ job sheet number. I hope, service center person would have taken photos of your mobile from all angles during creation of job sheet/ service request.
3. If already written, and you have received a negative response, then write a strong reply to that reply mail attaching all the screenshots now in the reply mail. You need not to budge off. Remember that. Intimate and warn them that you are going to spread about this issue on social media.
4. Also, lodge a complaint against Samsung on the National consumer helpline WhatsApp number (Screenshot attached)
5. Take a screenshot of the complaint and attach it also in the mail.

Stand strong...

They later on agreed for free replacement. But I had to pay service fee of ₹ 502. Rest of approx ₹ 22,850 was borne by Samsung.
10 Comments
devanshudo
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
This is the guide everyone suffering from the line issue should follow to save the themselves from falling into the scam by samsung.
Nobyos
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
One more thing should be tagged on Twitter and Facebook and then there will be a decision
rockzzz
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Ok
Vijaypr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
My display got pink line on 12/6/24
On 14/6/24 I got physical diagnostic from service centre
After heavy fight with customer care now they want to give the phone to service centre for software inspection
Hope everything will be resolved
0 Likes
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for sharing the valuable information 👍
This can be helpful to many people.
Vijaypr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ok
Galaxy S