Original topic:

Life experience with Samsung

(Topic created on: 12-08-2019 09:21 PM)
Alixm
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung User,
I just want to say that when i used nokia mobile and others mobile im happy but not to catch happy moments that i took on this samsung. Its the best experience and shareable menory i took thorough on Samsung. I think here people very little idea that how to see quality. Get and see 
8 Comments
Farah7745
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I am used lots of smart phones.
I Phone 11 pro
S10 plus
Note 10 plus
after using these phone iPhone show your Social Status. iPhone has bakwas operating system.
Samsung has great using experience but Samsung Pakistan so so so lazy about customers care and after sales customers.
Other Samsung functions like uk.usa give quick response to Clints.And quickly latest updates and services
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i have used iPhone, Huawei and Samsung phones ,all flag ships and came back to Samsung but over the years Samsung Pakistan has turned so lazy that they are just like Q mobile .
they don't care anymore.
their products are good but regarding the software updates and services they don't do anything.
iPhone has at least the courtesy to update their older versions to the newest IOS.
Huawei's UI is pathetic but they have way more features than Samsung even they are pushing more updates

It would have been fine that Samsung didn't give updates about 4-5 years back but now with Pixel in the market and One plus T , i doubt that hardware is preferable over software anymore.
Samsung should sooner realise this especially Samsung Pakistan.
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
the camera of pixel 2 xl is far better than S9+ just because of their software.
so software matters a lot nowadays and Samsung is lagging behind .
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
i use Samsung Galaxy S Series s3 tou S9 plus And Note 4 note 5 Only 1 month use iphone 6 And Always with nokia tapping massages
DrShahid
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I am old user of Samsung and I have deep study on Samsung. Samsung juxt care to those where Samsung has big markets of Samsung business. Samsung not equally treat to each costumers. They treated very good specially UK. USA and few others country.
There is alot of reasons of Samsung to bad treat with their costumers no 1 they have launched a number of cell phones in one Yr N Series S series in early Samsung give juxt one fone in N series and S series and now 3, 3 cell phones of one series A series have alot of cell phone J series. Due to them they unable to pay proper attention to each customer of each category cell phone. They have special Foucus on business not on customer care those give business they Foucus on them. As I phone give juxt one model in Yr so they have no problem to pay attention or other company those ha one or two fone in one Year.so they easy care of their costumers
Farah7745
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
agree.
Alixm
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
yes agree
moudykazi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
agreed