Original topic:

Led Notification light Issue on S9+

(Topic created on: 06-17-2020 10:01 PM)
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hey please listen, Guys I'm using S9 plus. And before some months I noticed that my phone's led notification light is ORANGE when I selected the color YELLOW in WhatsApp. So actually I didn't had the time to check the led. Recently I checked I need found out that-
When I Selected GREEN it displayed GREEN 
and for RED it displayed RED
and for BLUE it displayed BLUE...(works perfectly!!) 
And then selected for PURPLE it displayed PURPLE
and for WHITE it displayed PURPLE
and for YELLOW it displayed ORANGE(like reduced colour of red)
So here I found out the missing the missing color is green. When selected WHITE , PURPLE is displayed (red+green+blue=white)
When selected YELLOW, ORANGE is displayed. (as we all know red+green=yellow).

Please reply if you have any solution. This would be Software issue of the led panel, not the hardware thing because I have run the test and all led green, red and blue have lighten. 
9 Comments
Asifu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
use light manager 2 app from playstore,it lets customize any app to any colour as you like
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro the Issue is that the selected colour is not display. I have selected the WhatsApp notification LED colour to yellow but when I got any notifications the LED colour is not yellow but it is orange. and when I changed to white the colour is purple. we have studied that the white colour is formed by combining red green and blue. right? similar in the case of yellow. to explain it technically I feel like ok in case of yellow and white the green colour is not lighting up. bro this is the issue. Thank you
0 Likes
Asifu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
may be its a bug in the software,our S9 is going to get one ui 2.1 in a week or so,so it might fix this issue🙃
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yeah hopefully bro 🥰. you also have this same issue ?
0 Likes
Asifu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yep,faced this from long back,now kind of avoiding this,using AOD and edge lightning.We have all types of notification alerts on a smartphone.so no worries😌
0 Likes
MOHAN6642
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
DEAR FRIENDS, 

I HAVE PURCHASED SAMSUNG M30S MOBILE.

THIS MOBILE SIGNAL RECEPTION IS VERY WEEK. CONFIRMLY I WILL BET SAMSUNG TECHNICAL PEOPLE ALSO WITH 100000/_ REGARDING SIGNAL RECEPTION IS WEAKER THAN OTHER MOBILES LIKE XIAOMI, REALME LIKE CHINESE MOBILES. DONT PURCHASE THIS MOBILES . THEY ARE PROVIDING THEIR ' EXYNOS ' WORST PERFORMING PROCESSORS. THIS IS REAL WHAT I AM TELLING .  BELOW I HAVE GIVEN SIMPLE EXAMPLE FOR YOU.

FOR SAMSUNG S20 MOBILE , THEY ARE PROVIDING THEIR WORST 'EXYNOS' PROCESSORS IN INDIA , FOR THE SAME MOBILE IN AMERICA THEY ARE PROVIDING BEST SNAPDRAGON 865 PROCEESOR . EVEN THEIR KOREAN PEOPLE ALSO HATED THE SAMSUNG 'EXYNOS' PROCESSOR PERFORMANCE IN ' SAMSUNG S20 ' MOBILE. 

AND THEIR SERVICE ALSO VERY WORST. TODAY I VISITED THEIR SERVICE CENTRE  TO RECTIFY THE CHARGING PORT PROBLEM  , HE TOLD THAT IT WILL TAKE ONE WEEK TO 10 DAYS TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM . THIS IS A SMALL PROBLEM .  I TOLD HIM TAKE THE COMPLAINT , AND GIVE MY MOBILE BACK , AFTER ONE WEEK   I WILL COME AND I WILL GIVE THE MOBILE AND RECTIFY THE MOBILE WITH NEW PART . HE REFUSED FOR THE SAME . REGARDING THIS ALSO I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER CARE , THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO TELL WHERE THE PART AVAILABLE TO THE NEAREST SERVICE CENTRE IN GUNTUR DISTRICT. 

OTHER COMPANIES ARE DOING SMALL PROBLEMS WITH IN ONE DAY. BUT SAMSUNG IS TAKING 10 DAYS . THIS MUCH OF WORST THEY ARE DOING SERVICE. 

THEY ARE RELEASING NUMBER OF MODELS WITH SAME PROCESSOR 'EXYNOS 9611' BUT NOT MAINTAINING PROPER SPARE PARTS AT THEIR SERVICE CENTERS . THEIR SERVICE CENTER PEOPLE ARE BEHAVING LIKE GAZITTED OFFICERS. FIRST OF ALL THIS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH SAMSUNG.

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes I have done. From where can I access the reply
0 Likes