Original topic:

Last two week my s20 ultra display went full white and green colour not able acc

(Topic created on: 10-10-2021 03:39 PM)
karthik1245
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Last two week my s20 ultra display went full white and green colour and not able access.certainly currently it is working.not sure whether display or software issue.pls advise. Samsung service center simply change the display without proper checking.this is my it.karthik10@gmail.com
7 Comments
karthik1245
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
https://youtu.be/j76r_SpEwp0 it looks like this video
Markiplier
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I had this very same issue. I went in to their service centre and they charged me 17k. I didnt take the replacement and waited for an update to fix the issue, I left my phone without using it for a day and it fixed itself. Not sure how ?
karthik1245
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Is software issue or hardware issue?. Without checking how simply service center said change the display
Markiplier
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Said it was a hardware issue and needed a display replacement.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your issue with the device, please check the device in safe mode using the below steps. If the issue is in the safe mode. Visit the nearby service center using the link mentioned below.
Steps for the Safe mode:
1. Press and hold the Power key, when the Power off icon appears.
2. Press and hold the power off icon.
3. Tap on the Safe mode icon that appears on the screen (All the 3rd party apps would be temporarily disabled in safe mode).

Exit safe mode:
1. Press volume down and power key simultaneously for 5 seconds to restart the device.

Service center: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

karthik1245
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Already performed above steps still no luck.reached service center they are requested replacing the display. But sometimes display work fine.