Original topic:

Lagging problem when playing PUBG and COD.

(Topic created on: 12-05-2020 07:31 PM)
irshadabdullah
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
I'm very much frustrated and irritated with this heating machine known as GALAXY S20FE. 

During game play the phone lags and heats up very much. I have used several flagships and to be honest none of them has disappointed me so much as this S20 FE.

It's my earnest request to learned members to help me out with this situation.

Thanks and regards,
Frustrated S20 FE user.
7 Comments
skyzzz
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
welcome to samsung mobiles🤣
Gopikrishna01
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
you better picked a phone with mid range snapdragon processor
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
a snapdragon processor would have been better for games
Galaxy S
Same issue here.. But my old s8 plus with 6 gb ram was exynos and PubG ran fine there. so blaming only the processor isn't fair. I'm having overheating, touchscreen, game lag issue with s20fe. This has been a real turndown. :( and they called it 'fan edition' :( irony !!!
Siddhesh ghogare
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

So true bc🤣

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Siddhesh ghogare
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Worst phone for gaming till date lag so much while gaming , the devices that comes under 20k gives much better performes im really upset takin this device  in their nxt update

0 Likes