Original topic:

Lag while takin pictures

(Topic created on: 07-29-2021 05:18 PM)
rap1021
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Why is there so much lags and stuttering after taking a picture in S10 plus..???
Is this a budget phone..???

9 Comments
Galaxy S
Bro,that's why I didn't update..mine is fine..😅..waise aapka issue forward kar diye hai..hope for the best 👍
rap1021
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I have lost all of hope from Android 11.
Last hope is Android 12.
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
abbishek091
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro it's not lagging it's a post processing of picture that you taken and definitely it is slow but due to their Exynos SoC. If you satisfied with my answer plz click on the three dot and accept as solution. 🙂
0 Likes
rap1021
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It's started to happen after Android 11 update, it was not there before.
0 Likes
abbishek091
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Obviously bro you're saying right but as you know one ui 3 is very heavy and your processor doesn't provide much enough power to that.
And bro you're samsung flagship mobile user even though you're facing such ui lagg and bro me user of a50s facing whole lagg in ui when I installed one ui 3.1.
0 Likes
rap1021
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Thats what I am saying, its not that our phones can't run it.
Its only that Samsung has not properly optimized it for other phones except S21 series.
0 Likes
abbishek091
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
So that buyer buy their new smartphone.
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes