Original topic:

Keeping more of the Android 12 stock

(Topic created on: 06-14-2021 09:12 AM)
RyokenDos
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Here's to requesting Samsung to keep the Android 12 more stock and not just put it within One UI. It's too beautiful to be shoved under this customised UI. 
Don't get me wrong, I love One UI. Tried other launchers but this one just stuck. It has a lot of customisations as well as small animations that you see in the tiniest interaction. Of course there is room for improvement and including new features but you see, the aesthetics of Android 12 would be lost if One UI does not embrace it, allow us to see it. 
Of course Android 12 (AndroidStrudel anyone?) brings a lot to table as you can see in this video https://youtu.be/FITTkh-kf6g

but the redesign is very eye-catching and significant and I'm sure users will appreciate if Samsung kept the stock-ness of the Android 12 more. 
What do you guys think?
5 Comments
AichRicky
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes bro...I also agree with this
Bibhab123
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I have pixel 4a and the beta 2 of android 12 is one step ahead. Though pixel 4a has only 60 hz, it seems more snappy than my s21 ultra and battery back up is to the next level. I donot play games.
RyokenDos
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
That's great to hear. Hopefully better battery backup will be turned over to us too
0 Likes
DeepanshGoyal
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I was thinking the same. Android 12 redesign is really great. Samsung should incorporate that asthetic to OneUI.