Original topic:

Just recived SOFTWARE UPDATE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 PLUS

(Topic created on: 06-12-2020 04:44 PM)
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
FOR ME THIS UPDATES NOT YET FIXED MY PROBLEM, THAT GREEN TINT IS STILL THERE, NO CHANGE JUST GOT ONE NEW FEATURE CALLED CALL & TEXT ON OTHER DEVICE.... STILL THERE IS NO SOLUTION FOR BLACK CRUSH. STILL THERE NOT A SINGLE PERCANTAGE IS GONE. SAD 😔 MAN.. TOTALLY MOOD OFF

CHECK THE ATTACHMENTS

14 Comments
bhola69
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
yes
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Are you facing anything similar, with my problem
0 Likes
bhola69
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
no I'm a30s user
0 Likes
SreejaSriram
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes 😑 same with my s10
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
What problem are you facing
0 Likes
SreejaSriram
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
exactly same as in your description. yestrday evening I've seen couple of flickers on screen while using and suddenly the screen appeared with a green tint. the wallpaper turned greenish. I have checked opening other apps.. the same green tint all over.. I have tried all troubleshooting methods.. resetting , restarting , manual boot , clearing the cache.. turning on in safe mode.. all the possible methods mentioned online but no luck... 😑 have contacted Samsung customer care through support option from the Samsung Members... and after the whole discussion the guy asked me to visit the nearest samsung service center... And I'm sure they will ask me to replace the screen... and this is really bad 😭
0 Likes
vprabhz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Im also facing the same issue with my s10e. 

0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
What you facing?!
0 Likes
vprabhz
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
similar issue. the screen turned kinda yellowish green with black crushed.. its 9n every screen. i tried hard reseting and all but no use
0 Likes