Original topic:

Just recently we’ve informed that Samsung has all set to start the One UI 3.0

(Topic created on: 11-26-2020 01:22 PM)
hrithsaha
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Just recently we’ve informed that Samsung has all set to start the One UI 3.0 public beta rollout for the Galaxy S10, Note 10, Z Flip, and Z Fold 2 devices. Following this report, the company rolled out One UI 3.0 Beta 2 for the Galaxy Note 10 series smartphones in South Korea and resumed the Beta program, which was halted due to some battery issues. This update fixed all the bugs and issues of the first beta build.

Moving to other countries, the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ users in India are now able to test the One UI 3.0 beta because the beta build has already started to rollout. The One UI 3.0 first beta for the Note 10 devices comes with the November 2020 security patch for better device security and a lot of new features. You can also check the full changelog that is attached below.

If you are using a Galaxy Note 10 series device in India and want to participate in the One UI 3.0 beta testing. You can register via the Samsung Members app on your Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+ smartphones.
6 Comments
babay124
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i have already yesterday enroll one ui 3.0 beta s10
vinothkris
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Is it available for s20 plus??
0 Likes
Donnybrook
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I still see no enrollment option on my Note 10+
0 Likes
Chinkara1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have already enrolled and using it on S10+ since yesterday
vishakhaD
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Can't enroll. Getting error that list is full.
0 Likes
Chinkara1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung has officially announced closure of beta one ui 3.0 program for s10 series
0 Likes