Original topic:

Just a clickbait post

(Topic created on: 01-11-2022 07:49 PM)
sammy25
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
For past few days community was swamped wtih "when are we getting Android 12 update on s20series, s10series.
Now the update is live, next few days will be of bugs, lags, features not working, shame on samsung etc.

So grab a popcorn and enjoy.
9 Comments
YoursTechGuy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Well that's how software development works. In almost every company it's the marketing team which takes the decision of release dates. Developer freedom is very limited. That is the reason why there's going to be bugs, lags and features which won't work. Keeping this apart, I'm gonna grab my popcorn 🍿
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I agree with what you said , my take is unnecessary spamming asking for updates when all know its gonna take its sweet time.
Anyway finally its rolling to these series so cheers!
Galaxy S
Yup
Parm0708
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yeah, also every user makes post regarding 'got update' in their device.
1 or 2 posts are sufficient to make every know that update is released and users can check on their device.
But here countless posts are made that update has arrived by every single user to show they got update.
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Everyone wants to increase their level🤣
Galaxy S
😂
Galaxy S
Yes
That's why I told someone that "only the wrothy ones will get the update"
😂
Parm0708
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
😅
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes