Original topic:

Jio True 5G started working in S20FE5G

(Topic created on: 01-11-2023 10:21 PM)
Devam_Jani
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
So to those who were saying Samsung is yet to push the update, Samsung don't want us to use 5G, Samsung this, Samsung that... I wanna say that without any additional update Jio True 5G started working on my S20 FE 5G phone and that too with a bang. I'm in Bangalore and speeds are good enough. So please don't post anything without knowing. 

Issue was with JIO and not with Samsung. 
9 Comments
Patelujjval
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
How did it start working?
0 Likes
Devam_Jani
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Automatically
0 Likes
AnandMohanMishra
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Could u pls share video of your device ?
0 Likes
Piyush2244
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes it's working now..
vivek699
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
But n28 band not working yet...so samsung only enable n78 band..one more software update we get soon for n28 band support 😉
Devam_Jani
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Still jio true 5g is working without any update
Devam_Jani
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Lol😂😂😂
0 Likes
Mohqn
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Sir, I agree with you partly, but still I blame samsung for having such customer care executives who admitted that their mobile won't support 5G NSA until an update which they promised to release mid January. Many users posted the reply of samsung customer care..
Mohqn
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Also, when jio was not recognizing our device as 5G it was the duty of samsung to raise the issue on behalf of all its customers with jio tech ppl. Just imagine how nice it would have been n how much trust n love they could have won by doing such simple thing. Also if it was from samsung then jio would have rectified it within days instead of months . Courtesy costs nothing but they left us in middle to fight with jio ppl..