Original topic:

Jio 5G NOT WORKING SAMSUNG S21FE

(Topic created on: 01-31-2023 07:34 PM)
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I hold a s21 fe 5g - In myjio app its displayed as my number is on a non 5g device. 5G offers are not applicable as this is not a 5g device is what jio says. My city has laucnhed jio 5g with welcome offers which i am missing out due to 21 fe incompatibility issue
6 Comments
Starshiv
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It's working fine in mine.
0 Likes
tech_leap2105
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Kolkata city area its fine
rgp764
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Not working
0 Likes
arun7129
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Update your device in December 22 security patch.

Your device is JioTrue5G compatible and if you are in JioTrue5G coverage area or JioTrue5G launched in you area. Then Visit to https://www.jio.com/5g and see the banner of ...I Am Interested... and Register your interest.. After that wait for 12 to 24 hrs. You will definately received JioTrue5G Welcome Offer.

Make sure To continue getting the benefit of Jio Welcome Offer, you need to have active postpaid connection or a valid active prepaid base plan of ₹239 or higher.

Or recharge your number with Rs. 61 plan. (Notes
Unlimited 5G data applicable only in cities where Jio True 5G has been launched and user has been invited for Jio Welcome Offer
Applicable on Plans Rs119, Rs149, Rs179, Rs199 & Rs209)
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-optimise-network-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SanjayAustin
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
You dont help us.
0 Likes