Original topic:

JetAudio+ with all feature patched

(Topic created on: 08-26-2019 12:02 PM)
xdgone
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Today I have successful patched all the features of JetAudio Plus .

You don't need to buy all its features which will save your 2 to 3 thousand Indian rupees 

AM3D unlcoked , pebbles unlocked , Jetaudio unlocked etc 

Thanks to my colleague Jasi2169 ( XDA )

While patch work done and re packing the apk 

Snapshots

18 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
those all are third party apps ....if it will create any problem then?I know android based on linux kernel, no effect of virus but trogen may be kill device performance
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No , thede has no malfunction fingerprint and remember Linux is not virus free its a myth, cause my career started as Redhat , centos and fedora kernel developer . so i know well what effects kernel or linux systems , i am still involved in Redhat works even i am not active in that field now

the simple mechanism is removing Google verification design from the dex and libraries of the app that's it

You can see still Ubuntu , debian etc developers send details about their kernel and apps bug for review to me

0 Likes
karan10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

?

0 Likes
Raj54
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I know that very well...but my question is why I install that type of thing by unotherised section?
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
its choice not unauthorised. if it make changes in system core than its unauthorized
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
ya exactly..I performed those activities at my previous model ...and I noticed..performance was interrupted
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
so better don't install it....I played many games installed many of app from apkmania it's great but ,it can interfare your device...not only that...unauthorized site can steal you account...so better is being to stick on that
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
dont worry its not like that, they do remove ad api and integrate their own . here just license removed ..