It's Official people s10 lite went less priority to least priority for samsung

(Topic created on: 05-19-2021 12:05 AM)
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

The unlocked Galaxy S10 Lite is getting a new firmware update in the USA

Camera and Quick Share improvements don’t seem be included

It’s worth noting that the May 2021 security update was accompanied by Camera and Quick Share enhancements for a few Galaxy devices that were updated in recent days, but it doesn’t look like these improvements have been included in the Galaxy S10 Lite’s update. In any case, Galaxy S10 Lite owners in the USA will be able to identify the new update by firmware version G770U1UES3DUE1.

The firmware version suggests that the new update doesn’t include any new features aside the latest security patch, even though Camera and Quick Share improvements were included in other recent releases.

Eligible Galaxy S10 Lite variants can be updated from the phone’s Settings app by checking the Software update section, but owners can also download the update files from our firmware archive and install the package manually without having to wait for Samsung’s OTA release.

Now forget about charging issues, headset issues. And bug fixes we aren't getting the treatment of a mid range smartphone 😓

9 Comments
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
S10 lite is not mid range. We do deserve good after sales software support. S10 lite or now FE variants are high end or probably the little brother of flagships. That's why the S tag.
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yeah bruh
0 Likes
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Not only that but counter part note 10 lite gets a better treatment than us
SamRamTAMIL
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro it's security patch only bro No improvement camera and quick share features see this broScreenshot_20210518-213637_Samsung Internet_25959.jpg
0 Likes
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yesh I knew it bro . I seriously don't know whats samsung doing with s10 lite
Galaxy S
This is not acceptable. Features should be unified if the hardware supports.
chaitu197
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes, even the low budgt phones under 15k are getting better camera quality then us.. at first box unboxing time we got extraordinary camera both rear n front I still remember the pictures I captured on my friend marriage they ask me whether u took frm DSLR or wt..

aftr many dabba updates thy compltly degraded the camera quality..

vry bad
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yeah bro it's disappointing
anurag22
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Can i see your initial pictures taken by s10 lite?
0 Likes