Original topic:

Issues with Samsung S20 FE

(Topic created on: 10-21-2020 11:01 AM)
Moorpana
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

I got my Samsung S20 FE yesterday (and this is my first ever Samsung phone as the product looked really promising) and not even a full day with the phone and I've already seen issues with it. The Touchscreen just behaves wierd suddenly, doesn't scroll properly and gets stuck at times. 

In addition, the back of the phone next to camera along with top half of the side frames gets crazy hot. Since I got this phone in India, this has the Exynos 990 processor. So not sure whether its the processor causing these problems or there's some fault with the hardware. 

And another feedback, the battery backup is hideous even though this has a 4500 mah battery. I understand that 120HZ refresh rate consumes more power than usual but I've never come across this in other devices that have high refresh rates. 

Has anyone else come across such problems with their FE's? 

#s20fe #touchissues #heatingissue #samsungs20fe #lowbatterybackup

0 Likes
6 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
use is at the fullest before return period is over
if you feel this is not upto the mark return it and go with s10 lite which has Snapdragon 855processor if possible or decide wisely
0 Likes
Namangarg1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
just return it if u can and buy OnePlus 8T
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
return it, exynos 990 will give you lots of troubles
0 Likes
Moorpana
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Not sure whether I have an option to Return it as the status of my order still says packaged (not even shipped). Order was placed from Samsung Shop.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue of the touch screen of your device kindly follow below given steps:-

1. The phone touch screen could stop working due to physical damage.
Physical damage: The touch screen is broken or damaged. High temperature, cold, moisture, magnet, static electricity can all damage touchscreen of Android phone.

2. Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create backup of your device via Smart Switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
Settings > General Management > Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes