Original topic:

Issues in S10 after October security patch

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 08:01 PM)
Archit23
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Does anyone else here is facing issue after updating their S10 series with October security patch? My phone is hanging frequently and then starts performing abrupt actions due to phantom touches. And when that occurs, the only option left is to restart the phone, which is a task in itself due to phantom touches. Does anyone else on the forum face the same problems?
11 Comments
Galaxy S
I am using s10 , its working fine without any issues.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I think write an error report in the get help section or visit service center and get your mobile flashed again. I would suggest go for online help and if nothing works go to service center
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
No such problems
0 Likes
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
factory reset will be the only option brother. please try it. worst experience on my s10 plus too.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
No such issues on my 10 +
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Archit23
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Have already sent the error log with video, but haven't received any reply yet.
0 Likes
drsrz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
mee tooo
0 Likes
drsrz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
galaxy a21s
0 Likes