Original topic:

Issues after updating

(Topic created on: 04-15-2022 02:28 AM)
KraJes1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Facing some issues like screen laging , app crashing and also sometimes notifications panel lags a lot. There was no such issues before updating one ui 4.1 in my samsung s 20 fe 5g. Is there anyone who is facing any kind of these problems or I am the only one, let me in the comments section below and it will be very kind of you guys if anyone give some advise to prevent from these issues. Thank you 
5 Comments
Ravikiran8485
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Similar issues with my S22 ultra, after April update
monu9031
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Wifi issue speed nhi mil rha wifi se fiber k through after updating
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Check space availability:

Is there sufficient space available on your device?
Kindly check the space on your device:
Path: Settings > Device Care >Storage

To improve the device performance there should be sufficient space. Request you to keep at least a ''minimum 20% internal memory free''.

Kindly check RAM in your device:-
Path: Settings>Device care>Memory.

To improve the performance RAM of the device should be free. So, clear the RAM memory once a day.
Check app cache
Does the device hang while accessing any particular Application/Game etc?

Please follow the below steps
1- Clear app cache through Device care:

Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Device care.
Step3: Tap on Storage.
Step4: Tap on CLEAN NOW.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask question).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

KraJes1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung. 

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes