Original topic:

Issue with s22 battery at low level

(Topic created on: 05-12-2022 11:12 PM)
abhijeetsinghraaj
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
The battery of s22 when under 10 percent is pathetic. Doesn't even last for 5 mins. And at 5 percent not even for 1 mint even after using power saving. Is anyone else facing the issue?
6 Comments
Harsh0611
Options
Galaxy S
Yeah Even I got that issue. I guess it's software bug and will get solved. One advice try charge your device from atleast 25%. This will give a good battery life
abhijeetsinghraaj
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Yeah I know but I just bought it so I was actually checking the battery life in case I have to replace the device but it is happening everytime so wanted to confirm that if anyone else is facing the issue.
0 Likes
MeRocks
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Yes same issue.
On the other hand one plus nord gives nearly 30 mins usage on 1% also.
abhijeetsinghraaj
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Even my OnePlus when goes under 10 will give me such good battery backup on stand by. I understand that display of Samsung consumes lot of battery but in standby mode with power saving the battery drainage issue is not understandable
0 Likes
1Awatar new
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung Galaxy S22 2nd May 2022 update addresses battery-draining read more:  sfcnation.com/samsung-galaxy-s22-2nd-may-2022-update-addresses-battery-draining/

0 Likes
cs-member11
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support