Original topic:

Issue with Newly brought S10 lite

(Topic created on: 07-26-2020 05:51 PM)
LoneRanger
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I got my hand on S10 lite on july 13th 2020. Initial impressions were just awesome. It's a dream come true. But after using for two to three days i found that there is some issue with Bluetooth connectivity. Then saw that while using mobile hotspot i was unable to connect Bluetooth device. Looks strange isn't. To me also. A best in class company makes defective product. I was just shocked to see this. Then after contacting Samsung customer care people, they insisted me to do some stuff. Nothing worked out. Then aksed me to visit service center. Customer care people asked me to create a job sheet in service center but in service center they doesn't created job sheet it seems. And asked me to come after one hour. I didn't have any proof of submitting my phone to them. I waited in service center for about 2 hours after that they handed over my mobile. They said that they did some software reinstall. But then also it was not resolved. Then they said there might be hardware issue. So they want to check inside the phone. But why. It's a newly purchased mobile. But also they don't have any choice rather than opening it. Now atlast i am using a 40k phone with manufacturing defects. It is really disappointing to see this type of fraud. I am using Samsung mobiles since a long time. My first ever phone was a Samsung phone. I was having a good impression on Samsung and their services. But after experiencing a worst service, i think this will be my last mobile and i will say all my fellow members and relatives not to but Samsung phone if this issue doesn't het resolved. 

Share and comment as much as you can. Help me.
22 Comments
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
when did u visit service center ?
0 Likes
LoneRanger
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i visited twice. Day before yesterday and yesterday
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
This might be because of interfence of 2.4ghz band of bluetooth and wifi. Both bluetooth and wifi uses same band. Samsung must add 5ghz band for Hotspot which will eliminate this interference.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Since it's not 14 days now you can prove that phone was Dead On Arrival (DOA) and claim a completely new phone. You can contact me for more assistance if required. Please make sure you visit a Service Center tomorrow at all costs as tomorrow is the 14th day and please get a printed job sheet without fail.
0 Likes
LoneRanger
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I brought it from flipkart sir. They have only 10 days return policy for the product it seems.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Still try at the service center. Because it's still under Samsung Warranty.
0 Likes
LoneRanger
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
service center people are saying that they will check by opening the mobile. But it is a new mobile why they need to. instead they can replace it. How i can allow this?
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Why do they need to open it though? There's no fault. You can ask for a replacement with 14 days, call the customer care and confirm this and visit the Service Center and talk to the MANAGER incharge and press for a replacement. Say that it's a new phone and you don't want it to get opened at any cost. Just press for a replacement, it's fair and under company policy.
LoneRanger
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I talked with them for replacement. They are not accepting to replace it.
0 Likes