Original topic:

Issue with LockStar on S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-01-2022 01:16 AM)
ar4ahmad
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

I discovered the LockStar app on my S22 Ultra and tried customizing the position lock screen items with it. I enabled and disabled it a few times, and tried out different layouts and backgrounds, deciding on one towards the end. However, I noticed that I now have multiple clocks and status bar items on the lock screen. I went back to the LockStar app to fix it, but it doesn't detect this and tries adding a new clock on top.

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-01 at 11.15.05 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-03-01 at 1.04.12 PM.jpeg

What I've tried:

• Toggled everything off in the LockStar app, I still see 2 clocks and status bars.
  • Reset the LockStar app, no effect.
  • Uninstalled the LockStar app, no effect.
  • Restarted phone multiple times, no effect.
  • I tried installing the app again, now it adds a 3rd clock on top of the previous 2.

How do I reset my lock screen back to default? I don't want to customize my lockscreen anymore! 🙏

3 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi.. your s22 ultra is Exynos version?
Galaxy S
Try this go to settings > general management > Reset > Reset all settings

It will not reset your data,but it will reset your Font size,Rigintones,Lock screen and etc to default settings.So you don't have to worry about anything

If my comment helped you in anyway you can accept my comment as the solution by tapping 3 dots menu

Thank you 😊
Galaxy S
Hi i think this is a Lockstar bug in One Ui 4.1

I think the surest way to get over this issue would be to factory reset the phone or at least boot into recovery and clear the cache partition and repair the apps.

So sorry you've faced this issue.

Before doing anything, try uninstalling Good Lock and a restart, it might help.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊