Original topic:

Issue regarding Fast Charging on Samsung Galaxy S10

(Topic created on: 04-08-2019 10:21 AM)
dhawaldesai
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I m using Samsung Galaxy S10 from last one month. It was all fun using the phone but m facing problem with the Fast Charging from last 3 to 4 days. Regularly when I charge my phone it gets charged from 30% to 90% within 30mins. But today I observed that it charged from 30% to 60% in same 30 mins.
I kindly want to let you know about the problem that m facing maybe it will be looked by your side and maybe it will get fixed through any update.
Please look after the Issue and fix it.
Thank you
0 Likes
9 Comments
sonijiS20p
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
it is normal. sometimes some background processes and running apps fluctuates the charging time.
0 Likes
dhawaldesai
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
no I optimised my phone background apps were closed and also restarted my phone but still I was facing same problem
0 Likes
sonijiS20p
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
dont worry. if your phone takes little bit more time compared before, its not mean that there is something bad in phone. various factors does affect the charging time, like software updates, room temperature. in case of fast charging usually a phone takes almost 2 hours for reaching from 0 to 100 percent. and for improving to the charging turn off data connection and plug it when phone temperature is normal.
0 Likes
mihirshah289
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am using S9 plus and same issue I find yesterday. But after 4-5 hours I tried charging and it was working properly. May be its because of some software issue. I hope I don't have issue with phone.
0 Likes
gakshat14
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
try to keep it under observation for next few days and if the problem persists visit your nearest service center.

one of the possible cause that can be is the electricity fluctuations
ssateeshk
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
try to charge it in safe mode. Even then the problem persists, contact the service center.
0 Likes
mihirshah289
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
how to activate safe mode?
0 Likes
ssateeshk
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
switch off and wait for 2 secs. press and hold volume down button and power on .
mihirshah289
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ok thank you...
0 Likes