Original topic:

Issue in Galaxy S20 FE 5G (India update)

(Topic created on: 02-22-2023 06:02 PM)
shailajadash
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

The latest update in my S20 FE 5G is creating a lot of trouble as I get locked out of the phone whenever I keep it in my pocket. I have made Accidental touch enabled, Kept sensitivity high and double tap to Open & Close. It says try after 60 mins. Seems like a bug or proximity issue

9 Comments
bikano
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I think its a bug, coz after updating my phone too into one ui 5.1 i am getting less sot than before the update
SKV-F235G
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
one ui 5 is full of bugs and battery drain problem and Samsung not optimize the ui properly 😡
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
mstrange
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Same issue...
0 Likes
mstrange
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Any solution found for this?
0 Likes
love4chat
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Same issue in my a52s
0 Likes
shailajadash
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I found an intial soln to disable the AOD and it was working fine. Today recieved another update and it just became worse. Again i m locked out of 60 mins. These lame devs are just not testing and releasing updates. Shameful. If someone in trouble and this happens what he/she will do? Just saying to report a bug is not something one should do. Tomorrow, a girl will face serious trouble and then there will be protests but her life and families will always be in trouble. The emergency calls always dont work. Samsung guys have no seriousness about such issue and they dont understand how important a mobile is to anyone today. 

mstrange
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Anysolution about this.. still facing the problem
0 Likes
delt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Problem with the touch.sometime touch is not working.
0 Likes