Original topic:

Is this normal?

(Topic created on: 02-16-2020 04:37 PM)
Pratyaksh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I've recently shared a post regarding the lags and issues on my S10 Plus. Can anyone tell me if I can limit my usage?

Anything that can help me out of this solution will be helpful. 

I've already been using the Device Care option to keep my RAM optimised for most of the time. Anything better than that will be helpful. 
5 Comments
Jayanth22
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
If your really facing many problem the just do a factory reset
you phone feels as new but just backup data
0 Likes
marqus007
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
restart once a wk
0 Likes
DrTech
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
this is perfectly normal... OS uses max of the ram... and unlike windows u should not kill the ram in android coz it automatically adjusts it
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:
> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
> Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device maintenance > storage).

> If device hangs in any particular application/game then clear cache memory of that application (Settings>apps> tap on that app>storage>clear cache)

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Shazam
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
literally it cant even keep two apps in. it refreshes eveytime i switch between the two apps
0 Likes