Options
Galaxy S
Can this be treated as green tint?

Phone: s10plus

19 Comments
KADRI_TALHA
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Will your green tint issue solved after software update????

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no ...smart switch don't format phones....then also i recommend you to take backup which is present in smart switch option only beside software install section
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
do you know actually why that happened? 🙂2012-13 or 2013-14 there was a big backlash on Samsung and there is this issue where every S series and j series mobiles used to get bricked with every update they release. Users have to visit service center for every update to unbrick devices. Those times Samsung has this app called Samsung kies which detects bricked device and initialize emergency firmware installation. But also kies interface and ui is somewhat difficult and not all users able to use it. Then they released smartswitch with integrated kies where user can backup, restore and even update devices. As of odin Samsung itself uses it. And firmwares are open source from 2014 where developers can use to create their own. Samsung officially has a mail I'd for xda developer user where they can request firmware and firmware is sent to your registered mail. Sammobile is one of it they are legal and gets firmware from Samsung itself.( Mr.sairohit)
Galaxy S
that is why i didn't update my s9+ with the july security patch, i don't why this happing with the flagships, 1st note9 then s9 and now in s10, and the main problem is service center don't know the issue they just suggest to change ur display, 😟
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
install security patch by smart switch...i am using same device..this time update is awesome
0 Likes
Galaxy S
yeah but i don't know why i don't want to update it atleast for that time when Samsung tells as that what is the actual problem,
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
sir,if you liked my comments and if you think it's helpful for you then please accept my solution by clicking 3 dots of my comments as a part of Samsung members app🙂
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
once flash your firmware or use smart switch....then you can see how a device work like a 🏆 champ
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I don't think that anyone will be downloading and installing whole firmware when monthly updates are only fee hundred MBs but the firmware which smart switch downloads and installs everytime is around 4 GB.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
then it's your wish bro🙂 but again Saying Samsung provides non A/B partition Type Ota software not like other companies A/ B partition Type...so software holes can generated...maximum note 9 users just destroyed their display by this only ....download through mobile data or fluctuate wifi never been recommended after all